Monday, February 25, 2013

Been craving the recipe below all day. But I'm too tired and grouchy to make a batch.

So I've been trying to think of a half-ass version. Something quick, easy, and on hand.

First, I thought about eating a stick of butter. Then, I remembered I have peanut butter and can eat that by the spoonful.

It won't be nearly so satisfying (no oats, no chocolate, no creamy-cheesy-dairy-butter goodness, but it might just tide me over until some kind friend takes pity on me and whips up a batch.

http://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/2012/05/monster-cookie-dough-dip.html

1 comment:

  1. I thought I posted this comment already. But it's not showing up. Anyway, I'm partial to this as a quick sugar/fat/dessert fix: Tbsp PB, Tbsp chocolate chips, drizzle of maple syrup, mix it all up in a tiny little bowl and savor with tiny bites. Ate it all the time when I was pregnant.

    ReplyDelete